SOLUTION: Soteha proposes to create a VPN between the sites and to introduce a Cisco Firewall at the Headquarter, so that:
- the main office is equipped with a proxy and management servers;
- the headquarter is equipped with a primary HDSL connection, two ADSL and one WiMax as a backup of the lines;
- the remote office has two ADSL connections and a WiMax connection as a backup;
- the loads are distributed on the lines according to the type of traffic: navigation, VoIP or if vpn for management.
- centralized information systems with reduced hardware costs (servers and licenses);
- facilities for the IT manager in the management of all the group offices directly from the Headquarter;
- centralized voice system, which allows for zero costs for calls between the group offices.