CLIENT: Glass production for three generations, Vetroservice is the natural evolution of an activity that sees its origins more than 100 years ago. Today the company is an ideal reference point for all companies operating in the beverage and food packaging sector.
CHALLENGE: After years of internal IT management, the need arises to migrate the infrastructure and services in the cloud, outsourcing management, for the purposes of:
• improve the reliability and scalability of internal systems;
• guarantee the usability of data to users with smart working services;
• ensure network security, centralization of information systems, unification of telephone services and a support and help-desk service.
SOLUTION: To meet the requirements of Vetroservice, Soteha took care of:
• virtualize servers and centralize systems in the cloud
• back up on different platforms in the cloud
• provide the FTTC connectivity site
• migrate telephony from traditional services to sip trunks
• allow the systems and voice to be reached with smartworking solutions CISCO and VOIP
BENEFITS: Thanks to the use of VPN with Ipsec Public Connectivity, it was possible:
• guarantee speed and usability of centralized services to all users;
• migrate telephone lines from traditional to VoIP;
• unify the trunk sip telephone system, also guaranteeing a reduction in costs for telephone and internet lines;
• ensure the security of the company network with the introduction of Cisco technology.
PARTNER & TECNOLOGY: Cisco, WMware, Veeam, Microsoft, IBM, Verizon, (BT, Ngi, Irideos), Unify