CHALLENGE:With the opening of new points of sale in Germany and France, Satech needed to link the sites together to communicate with centralized information systems in a simple and economic way and to use a technological partner able to manage and control the network
- the main office is equipped with a full IP telephone exchange and in the remote offices IP telephones are installed that guarantee VoIP between the offices;
- the headquarter is provided with a WIMAX primary connection with backup on ADSL;
- all locations reach the star center through dedicated connections and an IPSEC VPN and the status of the lines is verified by a proactive monitoring system in real time.
- centralized information systems with reduced hardware costs (servers and licenses);
- facilities for the IT manager in the management of all the group offices directly from the Headquarter;
- centralized voice system, which allows for zero costs for calls between the group offices.